Warehouse Materials Handler
Cotton Electric Cooperative is accepting applications for a Warehouse Materials Handler, a full-time position in Walters. Typical duties include:
- ordering, checking, unloading, stacking and tracking of materials;
- assembling materials for daily work orders
- lifting and carrying up to 100 lbs.
- assist in yearly physical inventory
- update material files for warehouse and garage inventory
This job requires regular physical tolerance to SW Oklahoma weather extremes. Applications can be completed at Cotton Electric Cooperative at 226 N. Broadway in Walters, OK or online at www.cottonelectric.com and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications will be accepted until 5 p.m., Wednesday, Jan.30.
Download an application HERE.
A copy of the Warehouse Materials Handler job description can be viewed HERE.
Cotton Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.