Crewman or Journeyman Lineman - Duncan/Velma
Cotton Electric Cooperative has extended the application period for the Crewman or Journeyman Lineman position for the Duncan/Velma District. Typical duties include:
- manual labor,
- construction of line,
- lifting and carrying up to 100lbs and
- assisting with other departments as requested.
Applicant must have:
- a valid driver's license,
- obtain a CDL license within 4 months of employment and
- Herbicide Applicator's License within 2 months of employment.
Applications can be: completed at Cotton Electric Cooperative at 226 N. Broadway in Walters, OK or online at www.cottonelectric.com and emailed to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until 5 p.m., Wednesday, January 16th.
Cotton Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.
Download an application HERE.
A copy of the Crewman job description can be viewed HERE.
A copy of the Journeyman Lineman job description can be viewed HERE.